Military Personnel Flight



781-225-1340 (Passport Office)


Common Access Cards and Uniform Service ID (USID) Cards:

  • Walk-in Service is available.
  • Coming for a new CAC before your current one expires? Bring an unexpired official form of ID (license). Call 781-225-1438 with any questions prior to visiting our office.

Final Out-Processing

During final out-processing for the purposes of relocation, retirement and separation, uniform wear is optional for service members assigned to AFMC Installations. Click here to read the complete notice.

Passport Office

We provide service to all military personnel, DoD civilian government employees, and dependents for PCS/TDT/deployment travel. Passport photos can be taken in our office during your Passport/VISA appointment. Please consider timeframes when making travel plans:

  • Passport processing is approximately 4-8 weeks
  • VISA processing time is approximately 4-6 weeks or more

To apply for an Official No-Fee Passport or renew, you must have a Bona Fide need and be within 90 days of travel, according to the Department of State. This requirement can be met with PCS orders or fully funded/approved DTS orders in the 1610/1614 format with an assigned TA number. With a Bona Fide need, please email a copy of your orders for review to our office. We’ll review the orders and then follow up with you to provide additional Information.

All dependents going overseas must be medically cleared to travel before passport applications can be initiated, per the Department of State.

Services for blue-tourist passports must be conducted at a local post office. For a list of DoD passport facilities please email