Fitness & Sports Center
The Fitness and Sports Center provides services, programs and state-of-the-art equipment to enhance and encourage your continuing commitment to health and physical fitness. Whether you want to stay in regulation fitness standards or just get healthier… we can help!
All reservations must be approved by Fitness staff.
Open to Active Duty Members, Guard/Reserve Members, Retirees, DoD Civilians, Contractors, and Dependents.
- Aerobics Gym A – physical training and individual training (located on the side of Warrior Fitness Gym)
- Warrior Training Gym – CrossFit classes and training
- Basketball Gym – Basketball, Volleyball, PT and Instructed Classes
- 3 Racquetball Courts – play Ping Pong, Racquetball, Wallyball
- Family Room – use with kids
- Open Indoor Tennis or Pickleball (request key at front desk)
- Beaver Fit Indoor Kit – located on side of the Fitness Bubble (request key at front desk)
- Soccer Field – Football, Gatorball, Soccer and more
- Softball Field #1 – located on the side of the Fitness Bubble
- Softball Field #4 – largest field behind Dorms
- Free Wi-Fi – available throughout the entire building
Contracted personal trainers are currently unavailable. Please call or visit the Fitness and Sports Center for more information.
24/7 access to the cardiovascular room, main gym, family fitness room, free weight room, warrior fitness aerobic gymnasium, 2nd floor stretching area and track, and locker rooms.
Eligible members include active duty military and their dependents, retirees, DoD Civilians, Guard and Reserve members, and those over the age of 18 years old
24/7 access was recently expanded for Federally Funded Research and Development Center contractors at Massachusetts Institute of Technology Lincoln Laboratory and MITRE.
All members must register for 24/7 access by submitting a Statement of Understanding and Waiver of Liability which can be downloaded from this page or picked up at the Fitness and Sports Center. The completed forms must be delivered to the Front Desk Staff.
Air Force Gaming
As a part of Esports, we offer Air Force Gaming tournaments, clubs, and events.
This program was created to connect wingman across the globe and to promote resiliency, mental acuity, and competitive excellence through games.
Click Here to register to be a part of the Air Force Gaming community. You will need to confirm U.S. Air or Space Force affiliation and must be 13 years or older.